Tuesday 23 February 2016

GSA- Unit 14 UJ projects- Act 2.1 MI CASA / SU CASA



GSA-Unit 14  UJ    act 2 project  MI CASA / SU CASA  



THE PLACE I CALL HOME:      This was a two part project. purpose being to sensitize me to 
my own habit (that i am familiar with). Task was to observe, interpret and document it in a manner
that best communicates its value, operation and meaning and show how the space is occupied and 
and how it support life.



Image   01


Image   02


Images chosen are an interpretation of the important areas in my habitat / 
Oshiwambo traditional homestead. Taking care of life stock is my daily activities 
that forms part of the house. Eg image 01 the milking process that happens every 
day morning before cattle allowed for grassing than taken for drinking after 
grassing. A process done on a daily routine.  Image 02 is an illustration of the two 
most important areas within the homestead, the two places I spent most of my 
evening watching Tv and chatting to family members before sleep, while other 
place is where the guests of the house are received.

Also see video link bellow.
https://youtu.be/Ij_6YgrIvM0

No comments:

Post a Comment